Freedom of information request

Before you make your freedom of information request, check to see if we have already published the details you need by browsing our publications scheme or library of previous FOIs.  

NHS Southport and Formby CCG has now been replaced by NHS Cheshire and Merseyside. Please submit freedom of information requests to: